Monday, January 5, 2009

What are the Costs Of Action?

"There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less

than the long range risks of comfortable inaction. " John F. Kennedy


WOW this is quote really makes me think about how so many people simply continue to what they do every day simply because it is familiar and comfortable. I recently adopted a policy that If I don't want to do it... I probably should anyway. All great achievements are made when out of your comfort zone!



We've found at least 6 ways you can make money from

your blog. If you want to increase your blog's revenue

stream, our Simpleology Elective on Blogging can point

you in the right direction. I love using the tools on this site to continue growing and leaning EVERYDAY! You should check it out!

Until Next time Here is to your success! Jason Wheeler 866-833-7413 | Come to a FREE Event | Subscribe To My Blog | How I Stay Successful |

No comments: